Thursday, February 12, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome men to “For HIM.” I am so pumped about the privilege to engage with each one of you in a way that will enhance your lives spiritually. For those of you that I don’t know, I desire to get to know you personally.

I’m always intrigued by how our decisions literally can transform our lives. You made a great decision in joining. I can confidently say that your life will never be the same. My assurance is not due to anything that I bring to the table but because transformation is always the outcome of desiring and seeking to know more about Jesus Christ.

When I took the plunge to know Him more intimately, I had no idea how refreshing life would become. I’m praying that same prayer for each one of you… Have you ever had someone say, “I’ll pray for you and wondered whether they really prayed for you?” Well, know that I’m praying for each one of you everyday, that Jesus would be made known to you more and more. As a matter of fact, as He does, feel free to share it so that we all can benefit from your story.

I’m proud of you men for desiring truth and I look forward to bringing His truth to you. Please don’t hesitate to invite others regardless of where they may be on their spiritual journey. Here’s a nugget to meditate on… “So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in him, if you abide (remain) in my word you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (ESV-English Standard Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment